Navantia will be present (stands B04A and A28A) in the first edition of the FEINDEF International Defense and Security Exhibition, which will take place from May 29th through the 31st, in Hall 8 of IFEMA in Madrid.
This exhibition has the support from the Spanish Ministry of Defense and in it, Navantia will display its products and services for the Spanish Navy and Army as well as other Navy’s around the world.
Within the framework of the fair, Navantia will organize:
- “New Navantia” presentation
May 31, at 13:30 h. – stand Navantia Nº BO4A
- Day dedicated to the Army with presentation of the 8 × 8 program tower
May 30, at 14:00 h. – stand Navantia Nº BO4A
- Future Command and Control: Adding Value for the client; New integration capacities, Interoperability, Artificial Intelligence; Cybersecurity. Speakers: Cristina Abad y Juan Jesus Carretero
May 30, at 17:00 h.
- Through Life Cycle Support Integral Solution (ACV) 4.0: expertise importance & digital platform. Speakers: Jorge Garcia Monedero y Jose Antonio Pagán. With support from Tecnalia
May 29, at 14:00 h.
- Day dedicated to the Navy with video presentation
May 29, at 16:00 h. – stand Navantia Nº BO4A
- Navantia’s President, Susana de Sarriá, will participate in the Women’s Forum
- In addition, Navantia will participate in all the events and conferences organized by the exhibition
In our stands you will find the following products:
- The F110 Frigate, whose Purchase order has been recently signed for the construction of five units for the Spanish Navy
- The S80, a new generation submarine with four units currently under construction for the Spanish Navy
- NAVANTIS simulator
- ARGOS 21 system simulator
- OPV (Maritime Action vessels) of which Navantia has built six units for the Spanish Navy
- 8 × 8 program tower. Together with Expal and with support of Elbit Systems, this product is presented for the first time in public, which is a proven, effective solution with guaranteed work content and acquisition of new technological knowledge in Spain.
- The VVT, a vehicle operated by the Spanish Army, several units have already been delivered
- The LR-1