1.- Legal Information
www.navantia.es (hereinafter, the SITE) is a domain registered by NAVANTIA, S.A. S.M.E. (hereinafter, the COMPANY), registered in the Companies Register of Madrid, in Volume 20348, Page 40, Section 8, Sheet M-359813, Entry 1.
Tax ID: A84076397
REGISTERED OFFICE: Calle Velázquez 132
TELEPHONE: 913 35 84 00
2.- Nature of the services
Access to the WEBSITE is, in principle, free of charge, although the contracting of products or services via the WEBSITE may be subject to economic consideration
3.- Responsibility of the USER
The USER undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information offered thereon to perform any activities that would be contrary to the Law, morality or public policy, and in general, to make use thereof in accordance with the conditions established by the COMPANY.
Any opinions, content and, in general, all activities performed by the USER are his/her sole responsibility, and no liability may be attached to the COMPANY for any damages that might arise from such activities outside its control, regarding which it would not have effective knowledge.
4.- Responsibility of the COMPANY
The COMPANY will not be responsible for any errors in access to the WEBSITE or its content, although it will dedicate its best efforts to prevent the occurrence thereof.
The COMPANY reserves the right temporarily to suspend access to the WEBSITE, without the need for prior notice, as a result of any possible need to perform site maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
5.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All content of the WEBSITE (including, without being confined to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the COMPANY and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property rights, all rights being reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, signs, distinctive insignia or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are owned by the COMPANY.
All texts, graphical drawings, videos or audio media that might at present or in the future be found on this Internet site are the property of the COMPANY, and may not be subjected to subsequent modification, copying, alteration, reproduction in whole or in part, adaptation or translation by the USER or by third parties, without the express authorisation of the COMPANY.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this WEBSITE, and any infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established liabilities.
The creation of any hyperlink from an external web page to any of the pages of the WEBSITE of the COMPANY will be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction in whole or in part of any of the services contained on the WEBSITE of the COMPANY is not permitted.
- No false, imprecise or inaccurate statement may be included as to the pages of the WEBSITE of the COMPANY and its services.
- The COMPANY will under no circumstances bear liability for any content, information, statements, opinions or services made publicly available on the web page from which a hyperlink to this WEBSITE is established.
- Any hyperlink must be made to the home page of the WEBSITE.
The COMPANY will bear no liability for any misuse or any activities in contravention of the law, morality or public policy by users on said linked pages.
7.-Validity of the Conditions of Use
The Conditions of Use of this WEBSITE are of indefinite duration. The COMPANY reserves the right in all cases unilaterally to modify the conditions for access thereto, and the contents thereof.
8.- Null and void status of the Clauses
Should any clause included in these conditions be declared null and void or unenforceable in whole or in part, this condition shall affect only those terms or the part thereof deemed null and void or unenforceable, with all other conditions remaining in place.
9.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The service provided by this WEBSITE and these Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish law.
Any matter of litigation affecting the services provided by this WEBSITE shall be settled by the courts of arbitration for consumer affairs, mediators, or similar entities to which the COMPANY might have subscribed at the time when the dispute arises, in addition to the corresponding courts in accordance with Spanish law.
In addition to those cookies that are strictly required in order to browse the website, such as session cookies, this website uses analytical and advertising cookies, both first-party and third-party (Google Analytics services), serving to store information in the user’s browser, which can be retrieved on subsequent visits.
Cookies will not be set on your computer until you click on the ACCEPT button or register your willingness to browse the website by one of the following actions:
- Remain on the website for more than 30 seconds
- Scroll down the website
- Click on any point or link of the website.
The USER may in any event prevent the setting of cookies or delete any that might already have been set by means of his/her browser settings, or the use of specific applications. The COMPANY nonetheless accepts no responsibility should the disabling thereof prevent the page from functioning properly. The information obtained is entirely anonymous, and cannot under any circumstances be linked to a specific, identified user.
The instructions for cookies settings in the main browsers are:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For further information you can consult Google support or your browser’s Help menu.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For further information you can consult Mozilla support or your browser’s Help menu.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For further information, you may consult Microsoft support or your browser’s Help menu.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For further information, you may consult Apple support or your browser’s Help section.
The specific list of cookies used by this website is as follows:
- __utmt. Used to limit the percentage of requests. It has a duration of 10 minutes
- __utmc. Not used in ga.js. Configured to interact with urchin.js. This cookie previously acted together with cookie _utmb to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit. It lasts until the end of the browser session
- __utmv. Used to store customised visitor variables data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the_setCustomVar method with a customised visitor variable. It was also used for the _setVar method, now withdrawn. The cookie is updated every time data are sent to Google Analytics. It lasts for two years from when it was set or updated
- PHPSESSID. Session cookie to function properly with the PHP programming language
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies used by Navantia or any other website by using your browser. The system is different depending on each individual browser, with instructions available via the “Help” function.
You may likewise at any time choose which cookies you wish to enable on this website by configuring your browser, for example:
- In Explorer at http://http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- In Chrome at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- In Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- In Safari at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042