Navantia is making a great effort in terms of Occupational Risk Prevention. Proof of this effort are the awards and recognitions received such as:
- National Award for Occupational Risk Prevention “April 28”, granted by the Foundation for the Prevention of Occupational Risks and Ministry of Labor.
- I Acciona Prize for the Prevention of Occupational Risks “Together we can end work accidents”, granted by ACCIONA Trasmediterránea.
- National Award for Prevention of Occupational Risks “PREVER 2008”, awarded by the General Council of Industrial Relations and Labor Sciences, as well as the General Directorate of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Award “Asepeyo” to the best preventive practices.
- An award for his work in the promotion of the labor welfare and the improvement in Prevention of Occupational Risks, granted by the ORP International Foundation.