1.- Identity of the Data Controller
The information provided by the USER via any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be processed by NAVANTIA, S.A. (hereinafter, the COMPANY), of registered office at Calle Velázquez 132, 28006 Madrid.
2.- Legal basis and purpose of processing
The COMPANY will process the information provided by the USER for various purposes, depending on how the data is gathered:
- Provide the services requested by the USER.
- Manage, administer, provide, extend and improve any services for which the USER might have decided to subscribe or register.
- Adapt said services to improve their quality with regard to the USER.
- Design new services connected with the above.
- Handle applications in present or future selection processes offered on this WEBSITE.
- Conduct statistical studies serving to design improvements in the services provided.
- Send information requested by the USER.
- Send information about modifications to products or services contracted by the USER.
- Send information about new products or services similar to those originally contracted or those which could be of interest to the USER via any means, including electronic channels, even after the commercial relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER has ended.
The USER agrees to the processing of his/her data for the stated purposes, without prejudice to the right that he/she enjoys to revoke said consent by sending an email to the address email@example.com, identifying him/herself as the USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the request or, where applicable, by marking the checkbox established for this purpose on the form itself.
3.- Storage of data
Disassociated data: Disassociated data will be stored with no erasure period.
Contact data processed the commercial purposes: They will be stored until the USER withdraws consent.
Client data: The personal data storage period will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. This will in any event be the minimum required, and may be maintained for up to:
- 4 years in addition to the year in progress (Articles 66 and following, General Taxation Act)
- 5 years: Article 1964, Civil Code (personal actions with no specific period)
- 6 years: Article 30, Code of Commerce (accounting books, invoices…)
Candidate data in selection processes: For 1 year from when the candidate completes our form to take part in selection processes.
Personal contact form data: These will be stored until your request is satisfactorily concluded or you withdraw your consent.
4.- Recipients of the information
No data that the USER might have provided to the COMPANY will be communicated to any third party unless:
- The transfer is authorised by law.
- Processing corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship the development, fulfilment and oversight of which necessarily entails connection between said processing and third-party filing systems, such as, for example, banking institutions for the invoicing of the contracted products or services, or courier companies for the sending of the contracted products.
- The data are requested by the Department of Public Prosecution or Judges or Courts, or the Court of Auditors, in exercising the functions attributed to them.
5.-Required or voluntary nature of the information requested
Required data fields will be identified as such on each for itself.
A refusal to provide said information will prevent execution of the service requested by the USER.
6.- Exercise of rights
The USER may revoke consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation/erasure, objection, restriction and portability by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying him/herself as the USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the request.
The USER may likewise exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation/erasure, objection, restriction and portability by writing via conventional mail to the postal address given above, identifying him/herself as the USER of the WEBSITE, and enclosing a photocopy of his/her ID card or equivalent document, and specifying the request.
Likewise, if he/she believes that his/her right to personal data protection has been violated, he/she may file a grievance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
8.- Commitments of the USER
The USER guarantees that he/she is of legal age, and that the information provided is precise and accurate.
The USER undertakes to inform the COMPANY of any modification to the information provided by sending an email to the address email@example.com, identifying him/herself as the USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information requiring modification.
The USER likewise undertakes to maintain the secrecy of identification keys and codes, and to inform the COMPANY at the earliest possible opportunity in the event of loss, theft or unauthorised access. Until such communication occurs, the COMPANY will be released from all liability that might result from the improper use of said passwords and ID codes by unauthorised third parties.
8.- Data of third parties provided by the USER
Should the USER provide the personal data of third parties for any purpose, he/she guarantees that he/she has first informed the data subjects and obtained their consent to communicate their data to the COMPANY.
The USER guarantees that the data subjects are of legal age and that the information provided is precise and accurate.
The COMPANY will confirm the consent of said data subjects by sending an initial email with non-commercial content, requesting verification of the consent granted in their name by the USER.
In the event of any liabilities arising from a breach of these conditions on the part of the USER, he/she will be liable for any consequences of said breach.
9.-Cookies and tracking files
In addition to those cookies that are strictly required in order to browse the website, such as session cookies, this website uses analytical and advertising cookies, both first-party and third-party (Google Analytics services), serving to store information in the user’s browser, which can be retrieved on subsequent visits.
Cookies will not be set on your computer until you click on the ACCEPT button or register your willingness to browse the website by one of the following actions:
- Remain on the website for more than 30 seconds
- Scroll down the website
- Click on any point or link of the website.
The USER may in any event prevent the setting of cookies or delete any that might already have been set by means of his/her browser settings, or the use of specific applications. The COMPANY nonetheless accepts no responsibility should the disabling thereof prevent the page from functioning properly. The information obtained is entirely anonymous, and cannot under any circumstances be linked to a specific, identified user.
The instructions for cookies settings in the main browsers are:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For further information you can consult Google support or your browser’s Help menu.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For further information you can consult Mozilla support or your browser’s Help menu.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For further information, you may consult Microsoft support or your browser’s Help menu.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For further information, you may consult Apple support or your browser’s Help section.
10.- Security measures
The COMPANY has adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised access or processing, in accordance with the technological state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether derived from human action or the physical and natural environment.
Users must nonetheless be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.