Forefront of Technology
Nearby Water Surveillance System (SVAP)
The SVAP is a system for surveillance, environmental protection and naval traffic control on critical infrastructures nearby waters, as may be ports, offshore platforms, offshore wind farms, etc.
This is a modular system that can be shaped and sized. Regarding the objectives pursued, different modules may be included, such the naval traffic control module (VTS), the environmental surveillance module (MVA), the security module (MS) or the unmanned ships module (USV).
This modules can achieve:
- Detection and monitoring of:
- Security threads
- Toxic dumping and clouds
- Naval traffic
- Recognition and identification of
- Ships (surface and submarine) and people
- Deterrence and reaction against
- Sea treaths
- Toxic leaks, dumping and clouds
- Breach of navigational rules
- Recording and documentation