Forefront of Technology
Autonomous surface boat FAST
FAST is an autonomous surface vessel (unmanned), with a modular design, which is configured according to the client’s needs to perform multiple military and civil missions, among which:
- Search, signaling and rescue in shipwrecks and maritime disasters
- Detection and fight against oil spills
- Protection of ports
- Environmental protection and water quality control
- Offshore wind and offshore platforms
- Fight against mines
- Surveillance and counterterrorism
- Fight against illegal immigration and drug trafficking
- Maintenance work on marine infrastructures and port work
This boat has three types of operation: piloted, by remote control and totally autonomous. In addition, it has a dynamic positioning that allows it to maintain its position and orientation against tides, currents and winds.
It is also provided with an anti-collision system with static or mobile objects, through local and global algorithms and computational geometry. It can dock and undock in remote and automatic.